COMPOSIT AT PORT NEWS 2023
We invite everyone to visit the 6th International Congress Hydraulic Engineering Structures and Dredging. Dates: 2023 February 15 – 2023 February 16.
The Congress will be held by Russia’s leading industry focused media group PortNews with the support of the Federal Marine and River Transport Agency (Rosmorrechflot), State Corporation “Rosatom” on 15-16 February 2023, at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, Moscow.
Major customers of dredging works, FSUE Rosmorport and FSUE Hydrographic Company, are traditional partners of the Congress and active participants of its business programme.
Every year, the event gathers over 400 in-person and online participants representing the major stakeholders of hydraulic engineering and dredging works. This year, the Congress combines the 10th International Forum of Dredging Companies and the 6th Technical Conference “Modern Solutions for Hydraulic Works”.
The Composit team will present a new solution that we offer in combination with a floating pipeline. Based on the operating experience and feedback from our customers, a fundamentally new design of the float was developed, which has no analogues on the market.
What will be its advantages and differences from the previous type of float:
1. complete absence of bolted connections. A section of pipeline will be placed at the bottom of the float. The upper part of the float will be fixed to the required size of the pipeline using a pin. Thus, no additional tools are required during installation;
2. reduction in the number of components, which will affect the cost of the order;
3. reduction of assembly time by 3 times;
4. simplification of logistics, the process of moving pipelines (especially important when in the northern latitudes the float freezes on the water, or in the southern latitudes it is covered with moss, etc. In such cases, it is impossible to unwind the float, you have to cut the bolts. With a new type of float, this problem disappears );
5. versatility of a new type of float, that is, 1 float will fit several pipeline diameters (for example, from 200 to 245). In this regard, the production time will be reduced, since when changing the diameter of the pipeline, we will not need to change the mold to make a new float;
6. increased buoyancy of the pipeline. It is at least 10%, provided that it is completely filled with soil masses. Can work on heavier ground;
7. the new float has 2 cable channels, as one cable channel was not always enough for customers.
We will be glad to welcome you to the forum!